Latitude: -20.135939, Longitude: -44.112010
(How to Get There)
Select your language

Pousada Nova Estância Inn

Call Center and reserves

+55 (31) 99984-2923

+55 (31) 3346-5280

+55 (31) 99784.1233

Slide background
Adults

Inn Rules and Regulation

These are the cancellation rules for your knowledge. Before making the initial deposit, the guest has to agree with them.

You can see below the Cancellation Rules for the ALREADY CONTRACTED daily rates at Fazenda Nova Estância Inn:

In case of cancellation, three days in advance, the day before and/or on the day of accommodation, we have to inform that:
1) There is NO refund – NO SHOWS;
2) A week in advance: We transfer the deposit credit to a new date of accommodation, keeping the offered price for a three-month period, starting from the first day of accommodation, EXCEPT on long-lasting holidays, special dates and/or high season (vacation);
3) In case we get new guests  soon enough for the room(s) to be occupied, we can provide a total refund, deducting the necessary bank expenses for it;

4) If none of the situations above occur, and the cancellation happens at least a week before the accommodation, the refund of the initial deposit can be made with the withholding of  25% of the deposited value by way of compensation for the reservation;
5) Drop out within the period: during the stay, if the guest decides to leave the inn before the check-out date, with free will, with no valid reasons, there will be no refund of the deposited value, besides having the guest to pay the complement of the full value for the contracted period.
5) 30% of the full price of your reservation is being paid as a guarantee deposit. The other 70% must be paid in the CHECK OUT.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS: Contact us by e-mail and/or telephone.
6) Your reservation will be CONFIRMED by Fazenda Nova Estância Inn after the “PRÉ CHECK IN” form is sent to us, properly filled in.